Name: Beatrice Sauline Nyakira
Telephone contact: (Extn: 262)
I hold a BSc degree in Animal Production and MSc degree in Animal Nutrition, both from Egerton University. I teach animal production units to students in animal Science and other serviced departments. My area of specialization is animal nutrition and I have conducted research along the same line as follows:
- The Effect of Supplementing Ensiled Sugarcane Tops with Morus alba and Calliandra calothyrsus on Growth Performance of Dairy Goat Kids.
- Evaluation of The Nutritive Value of Sugar Cane Tops, Morus Alba and Calliandra Calothyrsus
- Evaluation of Milk Production of Dairy Goats Fed Ensiled Sugarcane Tops with Mulberry and Calliandra Calothyrsus.
- Status of crop Residues Utilization for Dairy cattle feeding among small scale farmers in Nyandarua County.
- Effects of Cutting Interval on Nutritive Value of Sorghum-Moringa Oleifera and Sorghum-Gliricidia Sepium Based Silages.